Yayasan TM aims to drive the national agenda of developing future leaders who are able to empower the digital economy, in line with TM’s role as enabler of Malaysia’s Digital Nation aspirations.
Fields of Study:
Foundation and first degree in:
IT: Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Mobile Computing, Software Engineering, Game Development, Artificial Intelligence, Information Systems, Data Communication, and Networking.
Engineering: Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Electronic Engineering, and Mechatronic Engineering.
Management: Digital Marketing, Actuarial Science, Financial Engineering, Law, Economics, Statistics, Accounting, and Management with Multimedia.
Places of Study:
Multimedia University & selected public universities
- Malaysians aged 21 & below;
- For Science stream, minimum 6A’s in Malay Language, English Language, History, Maths, Add. Maths & Physics in SPM; for Non-science stream, minimum 4A’s in Malay Language, English Language, History & Maths in SPM;
- STPM/Diploma/Matriculation/Foundation with minimum CGPA3.0;
- Active in co-curricular activities;
- Household income not exceeding RM20,000 per month;
- No sibling has been a Yayasan TM scholarship recipient.
Value of Award:
Full scholarship covering tuition fees, books & apparatus, stipend, computer allowance & practical allowance.
On completion of study, scholars will be required to serve TM Corporation.
Application & Enquiries:
For further information and online application, please visit: https://www.tm.com.my/YayasanTM/Media/Pages/FUTURE-LEADERS-SCHOLARSHIP-2019.aspx. For assistance, please contact: 03-22401594 ( Ihsan Said ), 03-22401582 ( Khairul Izam Kamsiran ), 03-22401273 ( Abdul Salam Musa ).
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, Mar. 2019
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))