This is a scholarship offered by Malaysian Public Service Department for Malaysians to pursue Postgraduate Studies locally or abroad.
Fields of Study:
Masters and Ph.D programs in Economics, Law, Science & Technology, Islamic Finance.
- Malaysian citizens;
- Less than 35 years old in the year commencing study;
- Excellent academic results with minimum CGPA of 3.75 or 1st Class Honours or equivalent;
- Preference for those active in co-curricular and social activities or with creative and innovative work;
- Preference for those proficient in more than one international language;
- Have gained admission to study full-time at local research universities or prominent international universities recognised by Malaysian Public Service Department.
Number of Awards:
Successful candidates are required to sign a contract with the government to return to Malaysia to serve for a minimum of 5 years.
Application & Enquiries:
For further information and application online, refer to http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my/. Selected candidates will be called to attend an interview.
For any enquires, telephone 03-88853546/3053/3438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org..my.
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, Feb. 2019
Malaysian Public Service Department website
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))