This is a scholarship awarded by Oracle Lab for higher degree by research at the University of Queensland, Australia for Australian and international students.
Fields of Study:
Engineering and Computing.
- Australian or international students;
- An honours or research Masters degree in computer science;
- Some knowledge of Compilers and Intermediate Representations;
- Expertise in Logic & Discrete Mathematics.
Desirable selection criteria:
- Experience with formal semantics of programming languages;
- Experience with theorem provers, especially interactive theorem provers;
- Experience with program analysis, such as static analysis tools or algorithms.
Value of Awards:
A$40,000 per annum tax-free for three years, with the possibility of two 6-month extensions at the standard RTP rate (A$28,092 per annum, indexed annually) in approved circumstances.
Application & Enquiries:
Application is open from 10 March 2020 to 30 June 2020. For more information, please log on to https://scholarships.uq.edu.au/scholarship/phd-scholarship-verifying-compiler-optimization-passes. Interested candidates are requested to contact Associate Professor Mark Utting at Tel: +61 7 3365 3310, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss suitability for the scholarship.
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, June 2020
University of Queensland Website
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))