The PNB scholarship Award provides opportunity for students with outstanding academic achievement in their SPM to pursue tertiary education at top universities abroad.
Fields of Study:
Fields that are related to the business activities of PNB such as accounting, finance, law, mathematics, actuarial science and engineering, excluding Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy.
- Malaysians aged 19 and below on 1 January 2019;
- SPM minimum 8A+/As with minimum grade 2A in 1119 English (GCE ‘O’);
- Active in co-curricular activities, with leadership qualities and team work spirit;
- Excellent communication skills;
- No immediate family members have received/receiving PNB scholarships.
Successful candidates are required to study at selected preparatory college in Malaysia. Upon completion of study and fulfilling conditions, candidates are required to obtain admission at selected foreign universities to pursue undergraduate studies.
Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB)
Tingkat 38, Menara PNB
201-A, Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, Mar.2019
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))