OCBC was the first bank in Singapore to launch its own Artificial Intelligence (AI) unit in 2018 called AI Lab, through an initial investment of S$10 million. The aim is to drive the adoption of AI across banking services to deliver greater customer value through AI-driven solutions.
The bank’s philosophy is to nurture talented and outstanding individuals, and it is looking for individuals who share the same values of paying-it-forward to the community.
Fields of Study:
- Master of Computing AI, National University of Singapore;
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence, Nanyang Technological University;
- Master of IT in Business (AI), Singapore Management University.
- Students of any nationality who are seeking or are currently pursuing above full-time postgraduate degrees;
- Outstanding track record in academic and co-curricular activities;
- Relevant work or internship experience in relation to AI;
- Ability to demonstrate personal achievements in AI-related work, whether on the job or academically is an added advantage;
- A strong interest in pursuing a career with OCBC;
- Not holding any other scholarship, fellowship or award.
Value of Awards:
- Full financial assistance including tuition, living, book, conference and miscellaneous fees allowance;
- Opportunity to explore OCBC’s AI Lab and acquire hands-on experience on real business projects through a 4-weeks attachment;
- Deep dive in AI with OCBC’s one-year rotation programme, covering areas including but not limited to computer vision, natural language processing and traditional machine learning;
- Be exclusively mentored by the bank’s functional specialists during your course of study;
- Broaden and build your business network within the bank and with senior management.
To serve a bond period at OCBC equivalent to the duration of the enrolled Masters programme.
Application & Enquiries:
Obtain more information and apply online. https://www.ocbc.com/group/careers/students/scholarships/postgraduate-ai-scholarship.html.
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, June 2020
OCBC Bank websites.
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))