The MSc Technopreneurship and Innovation Programme (MSc TIP) is a graduate programme of Nanyang Technopreneurship Center (NTC), Nanyang Technological University (NTU) which aims to develop and equip global entrepreneurs with the skills and stamina to turn novel ideas into successful ventures in the fast-paced economy today.
Modelled after the venture creation cycle, this programme enables candidates to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and the essential business knowledge. Participants learn effective entrepreneurship problem-solving techniques and business decision making approaches through the unique TIP pedagogy: Experiential Learning, Global Immersion and Transformational Experience.
(i) NTC-MSc TIP Entrepreneurship Study Award
- A good bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline of study from a recognised university or tertiary institution.
- Proficiency in English language.Non-native English speaking graduates from countries where English is not an official language are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the academic International English Language Testing System (IELTS). An overall band score of 6.0 and above on the academic IELTS is required for consideration for admission.
- A strong passion in entrepreneurship.
- Work experience is preferred.
All applicants seeking admission to the MSc TIP will be eligible to apply for the Entrepreneurship Study Award.
Value of Award:
- Full-time programme: up to S$30,000
- Part-time programme: up to S$15,000
The Entrepreneurship Study Award amount will be used to offset programme fee of S$52,000. The awards will be offered on a rolling basis, subject to the availability of funds.
(ii) NTC-MSc TIP Merit Award
Candidates who are enrolled into the programme will be considered for merit award of up to S$10,000 based on performance and achievements in the programme.
Enquiry & Application:
Application is to be submitted online and deadline for full-time study is 15 April 2017 and for part-time study is 15 May 2017. Further information can be obtained from the website: www.ntc.ntu.edu.sg/tip , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (65) 6316 6778 GMT+8h.
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA，December, 2016.
Nanyang Technopreneurship Center, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))