A Scholarship for nationals of member countries of ASEAN seeking admission as a full-time candidate pursuing Masters degree programme by coursework and dissertation at Nanyang Technological University (NTU). ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) consists of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam..
• Excellent academic record;
• A good command of English;
• At least 2 years of working experience;
• Should not be on paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship,
fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance;
• Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply
Value of Award:
It covers the following:
• Tuition fee;
• Monthly stipend of S$1,350.00;
• Book allowance of S$500.00;
• Miscellaneous Fees: Health insurance, Examination fee, Registration fee, IT facilities
fee, and Copyright fee.
Duration of Award:
Tenable for 1 year for subsidised Master of Science programmes.
Successful candidates are required to take up a 3-year service obligation to work in Singapore-based companies upon graduation. These refer to local companies and international companies that have a base in Singapore which is registered with the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). This condition is not applicable to S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) candidates. Also, no deferment of scholarship awarded will be allowed.
Application & Enquiries:
Application is open on 01 November and close on 31 December each year. Invitations for applications will be placed on the University’s web page. For further information and application, log on to http://admissions.ntu.edu.sg/graduate/scholarships/Pages/ASEANScholarship.aspx. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified latest by mid-April.
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, Dec. 2017
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore website
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))