KPMG’s ASEAN Scholarship is a new scholarship program established in 2015 by KPMG for South East Asian young undergraduates looking for a head-start in their careers with a professional services firm.
It is supported by KPMG offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand and helps scholars build core competencies and skills and develop professionally through induction programs, structured internships in regional firms and mentorships by Partners. Recipients will gain knowledge across sectors and borders through interactions with KPMG leaders from various industries and countries.
Malaysians who are self-motivated achievers with consistent and strong academic track record of excellence in either of the following:
- SPM / O-Levels / equivalent : 6 As and at least B for English & Maths;
- STPM / A-Level / equivalent : 2 Bs and above;
- Degree : GPA 3.2 and above / 2nd upper or equivalent;
- First or second year undergraduate of a local tertiary institution;
- Actively involved in co-curricular activities either in school or in the community;
- A strong leader who possesses ASEAN and global mindset;
- An excellent communicator who demonstrates a high degree of initiative, maturity and enthusiasm;
- Self-confident with determination to succeed;
- Passion for life, a desire to learn and the ambition to pursue careers in audit, advisory and tax.
Value of Award:
Tuition fees grant of RM20,000 per annum and allowance for overseas internships
There is a bond to serve KPMG for at least 2 years after graduation.
Application & Enquiries:
For more information, refer to https://home.kpmg.com/my/en/home/about/asean-scholarship.html or call 03-7721 3388 (People, Performance & Culture) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, Mar. 2017
KPMG official website
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))