The Khazanah Global Scholarship offers opportunities for bright and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading universities around the world. It also includes leadership training and job attachments at leading organisations in Malaysia where recipients will be groomed to become Malaysia’s future business and industry leaders.
Open to all Malaysians who possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities and meet the following requirements:
For Foundation Studies:
• A minimum of 8 As (combination of A and A+) in SPM, A or A+ in Bahasa Melayu, English, History & Mathematics, or 8 As in IGCSE;
• Not exceeding 18 years old on enrolment date for the foundation studies.
Successful applicants will be sent to Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) to pursue A-level programme.
For Undergraduate Studies:
• A minimum 3 As for STPM or A-level or CGPA 3.50/4.00 for Pre-university/Diploma/Foundation/Matriculation programme or 38 points for International Baccalaureate (IB);
• A minimum 90.0 in Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) or South Australian Matriculation;
• A minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK & Australia University) or CGPA of 3.50/4.00 for Bachelor’s Degree if currently in first year of Bachelor’s Degree at approved universities;
• Not exceeding 21 years old on enrolment date for the Degree programme.
For Master’s Degree:
• A minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor’s Degree;
• Gained admission to pursue studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered);
• Not exceeding 40 years old on enrolment date for the Master’s programme;
• To provide research outline/ thesis summary (Research or mixed mode).
• A distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent for Master’s Degree;
• Gained admission or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered);
• Not exceeding 40 years old on enrolment date for the Doctorate programme;
• To provide research outline / thesis summary.
Value of Award:
Full scholarship including full tuition and fees, living expenses, accommodation as well as development and training support.
Recipients are required to serve Khazanah Nasional or other approved organisations for a duration equal to the study period.
Application & Enquiries:
For further information and application, please refer to: https://www.yayasankhazanah.com.my/. Tel: 03 – 2272 6300, Fax: 03 – 2272 6311, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, Mar. 2017
Yayasan Khazanah official website
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))