Fields of Study
The following courses conducted in English language in Japan:
- Master of Business Administration;
- Master of Law;
- Master in Public Administration or Master in Public Policy ( School of Government );
- Master in Public Administration or Master in Public Policy ( School of Local Government ) Master of Healthcare Administration.
- Malaysian citizens with degrees;
- For Business Administration Course, applicants must:-
- be below 40 years old as of 1st September 2019;
- have good command of English language (minimum TOEFL score of 600/ TOEFL-CBT score of 250 or equivalent) with GMAT score result; and
- have at least 3 years’ working experience.
- For the other 4 courses, applicants must:-
- be below 40 years old as of 1st October 2019;
- have good command of English language (minimum TOEFL score of 550/ TOEFL-CBT score of 213/ TOEFL-iBT score of 79-80 or equivalent); and
- have at least 3 years’ working experience in government offices (for Health Administration Course, working experience in Ministry of Health Malaysia) (for Law Course, at least 4 years’ working experience including experience of handling law-related affairs in Malaysia).
Duration of Study:
Value of Award:
- A monthly allowance of approximately 242,000 yen (subject to change);
- Fees for entrance examination, matriculation and tuition at the universities will be exempted;
- A round-trip air-ticket
Application & Enquiries：
Application has to be made through the following recommending authorities:
- For Business Administration Course – National Chamber of Commerce & Industry of Malaysia. Tel 03-6204-9811 (Ms. Annie William);
- For Health Administration course – Ministry of Health Malaysia. Tel: 03-88831113 or email: email@example.com (Dr. Ilya Hani);
- For the other 3 courses – Public Service Department of Malaysia. Tel: 03-8885-3053 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mr. Kamarul).
- For Law Course, application from non-government organisations can also be made through Kulliyyah of Laws, International Islamic University Malaysia .Tel: 03-6196 4226 or email: email@example.com (Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ramizah Wan Muhammad).
For further details, please contact the Japan Information Service, Embassy of Japan at 03-2177-2600 ext. 146 or the respective recommending authorities. Further information is also available online at https://www.my.emb-japan.go.jp/files/000400877.pdf. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview the following year.
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, Oct. 2018
Embassy of Japan, Kuala Lumpur Website
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))