Fields of Study (Undergraduate Scholarship):
- Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture/Plantation Management*
- Engineering (Chemical / Mechanical / Mechatronics/ Electrical& Electronics / Electrical & Instrument)
- Business Administration / Sales & Marketing
- Mass Communication / Media Advertising / Events Management
- Science (Chemistry / Biochemistry)
- Finance/ Accountancy / ACCA
- Visual Merchandising/ Art / Interior Design
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Supply Chain Management
- Geographical Information System / Spatial Analysis and Modelling / Surveying
- Environment & Sustainable Development
Fields of Study (Postgraduate Scholarship):
- Engineering (Chemical /Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical & Electronics/Electrical & Instrument)
- Science (Chemistry/Biochemistry)
Institutions of Study:
Local universities (public / private / foreign branch campus)
Eligibility (Undergraduate Scholarship):
- Malaysians with one of the following minimum pre-university results:
- STPM/A Level – minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Independent Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation – CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER – minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates – CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities
- Not receiving any scholarships from other organizations and free from any future employment obligations.
Eligibility (Postgraduate Scholarship):
- CGPA of at least 3.3 or Upper Second Class Honours Degree
Value of Award:
Covers full tuition fees and living expenses.
Willing to serve the IOI Group for a specified period at various locations in Malaysia upon graduation.
Application & Enquiries:
Log on to http://yayasan.ioigroup.com/Scholarship to download the application form.
Complete the application form and return it with relevant documents to:
The Secretariat – Scholarship for Bachelor & Master’s Degree
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Level 29, IOI City Tower Two,
Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City,
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, July 2018
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng website
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))