Fields of Study:
Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Accountancy, Finance.
- At least 3A’s in STPM or equivalent (e.g. Matriculation, A-Levels, Foundation, Diploma);
- At least 5A’s in SPM or equivalent (e.g. O-Level);
- Gained admission or currently pursuing a full-time first Bachelor Degree study at a reputable local public and private university;
- At least a CGPA 3.50 out of 4.00 in the latest semester for those currently pursuing course;
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal;
- Active in sports and co-curricular activities;
- Not receiving any other scholarships, education loan or financial assistance;
- Financially needy.
Value of Award:
To serve IJM Group of Companies for a specified period upon graduation.
Application & Enquiries:
Log on to https://www.ijm.com/the-ijm-scholarship to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, Apr. 2019.
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))