Fields of Study:
Accounting & Finance, Actuarial Science, Biomedical / Biohealth, Business Administration
Economics, Engineering (Mechanical), Computer Science, Insurance Studies, Law, Mass Communication, Marketing, Mathematics/Statistics, Operational Research, Risk Management, Human Resource Management / Psychology, Decision Science
- Malaysian citizens below 22 years old;
- Minimum CGPA 3.5 or its equivalent at pre-university level (STPM / Foundation / Matriculation) or 2As and 1B for A-Levels / Foundation;
- Minimum CGPA 3.5 or its equivalent at first degree studies level;
- Gained admission to selected local public or private universities；
- Active in sports and extra-curricular activities;
- Must not be bonded to or holding any other scholarships or receiving financial assistance from any institutions or organisations.
Value of Award:
Local Public universities – RM15,000 per academic year
Local Private universities – RM25,000 per academic year
Required to serve the Great Eastern Life Insurance for 3 years upon graduation.
Application & Enquiries:
For further information, please refer to: https://www.greateasternlife.com/my/en/about-us/company-profile/sharing-with-the-community-scholarship.html.
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, Apr. 2018
Great Easten Life Insurance Website
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))