In an effort to meet the human resource needs of the local industries, the Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce & Industry (MGCC) is conducting the following 3 high-skilled programs. Courses are recognized by the Malaysian government and open to school leavers and working adults. There is no tuition fee and with monthly training allowance. Classes and training are conducted in Malaysia
• Logistics Operation Management;
• Industrial Management;
• In line with current Malaysian industrial development and market needs;
• Based on the renown German Dual Vocational Training System;
• No tuition fee; monthly training allowance of minimum RM700;
• Recognised qualifications: Malaysian Skills Advanced Diploma (DLKM/NOSS Level 5) and German Chamber (AHK) Certificate;
• 70% practical training, 30% theoretical training;
• High quality professional training at German companies in Malaysia;
• Job opportunity at reputable multinationals upon graduation.
• SPM/UEC/SKM Level 1 or 2/STPM’
• Good Command of English;
• Interest in commerce and international business;
• Self-confidence and initiative.
Application & Enquiries:
For further information, please log on to http://www.malaysia.ahk.de/en/dual-training/dual-vocational-training/. Online application at http://www.malaysia.ahk.de/en/dual-training/online-application-form/. Enquiry tel. no.: 016-6361734. The deadline for application is 15 May 2017.
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, Apr. 2017
Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))