This is a training programme in accounting, internal audit and corporate planning functions for graduates, sponsored by Genting Malaysia Berhad. It combines hands-on experience with academic study, preparing one to be a chartered accountant.
Trainees will work at Genting Malaysia Berhad with a designated counsellor, while pursuing studies part time. During the training period, trainees are required to sit and pass all Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) examination modules.
Special features of the programme:
- Valuable practical experience with annual rotations across various business segments；
- Mentorship by senior management team；
- Opportunities for international placements for top performers。
- Fresh graduates with at least a Second Class Upper Honours Degree;
- Maximum 2 years of working experience;
- Non-Accounting graduates (e.g . Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Law, Economics or Literature) are encouraged to apply;
- Strong analytical mind and sharp commercial perspective;
- Keen interest in business, accounting or finance;
- Ambitious, passionate and focused;
- Good communication skills.
Trainees will be bonded to serve a Compulsory Service Period (CSP) with Genting Malaysia Berhad upon completion of training and admission to ICAEW membership. Qualified ACA will be put through an intensive training programme to groom them to assume management roles.
As ICAEW board only allows maximum of 4 attempts for the professional stage while there is no limit for the advanced stage, training agreements of trainees who reach the maximum number of examination attempts will be terminated. However, employment with the company will be on-going.
Application & Enquiries:
Log on to https://www.rwgenting.com/careers/GrowWithUs/ICAEW/introduction/ for further information.
Candidates are required to submit a 5 minute Visume (Video Resume) to showcase oneself and one’s passion and to show how they are linked to the pursuit of being a Chartered Accountant. Candidates will be assessed on one’s persuasiveness, logical reasoning, critical thinking, creativity, time management and ability to articulate.
Submit Visume link, resume and academic transcript to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, July. 2018
Genting Malaysia Berhad website
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))