Fields of Study:
Engineering; Quantity Surveying/Building Surveying/Construction Management; Technical Sciences ( Geology, Geomatics ); Township & Urban Planning; Architecture/Landscape Architecture; Property & Real Estate Management; Accounting/Finance/Business IT; Human Resource/Psychology.
For overseas courses: Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Environmental ).
- Malaysian citizens between the age of 17 and 23;
- Obtained at least 3As in the recent STPM or equivalent (e.g. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma);
- A good command of English, leadership qualities, right values and character, drive and a commitment to excel;
- Gained acceptance into any reputable institution (i.e. top universities in Malaysia/the world) at time of interview to pursue a full-time first degree programme;
- Must show proof of financial need;
- Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, loan or financial assistance from any other organization.
Value of Award:
Covers full tuition fees and living expenses.
Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified period upon graduation.
Application & Enquiries:
Log on to http://gamuda.com.my/gamuda-scholarship/ to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, Apr. 2018
Gamuda Berhad Website
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))