Digi CXO Apprenticeship is a programme for young talents interested in the digital industry. It is offered by Telenor Group which includes Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital. The group employs about 33,000 people across the world and connects around 200 million people worldwide digitally.
The programme is open to Malaysians who are Final-year university students in their final semester of Bachelor’s Degree study, or fresh graduates who have worked for less than a year from any background with the following attributes:
- Communicate well and with confidence,
- Have the will to win.
- Possess a collaborative attitude.
- Able to reason out issues and solve problems.
- Desire to overcome challenges.
- Aspire to work in a digital company
Number & Period of Award:
Eight bright young talents will undergo a 12-month apprenticeship programme each year.
Value of Award:
Each talent is tagged to one of the following eight Digi Chiefs (CXOs): Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Business Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, Chief HR Officer, and Chief Digital Officer, They will undergo the following:
- Direct CXO mentorship;
- Everyday innovation in the work;
- Solve real challenges across the company;
- Front row seats to decision making;
- Work hard, play hard;
- Full-time permanent employment with competitive salary & benefits;
- Upon completion, job placement by company based on interests, skills and expertise.
Application & Enquiries:
Gather more information and apply online via https://new.digi.com.my/careers/cxoapprentice#about. Shortlisted candidates will attend assessments which include a game-based digital assessment, functional assessments, interviews and CXO interviews in June-July. Apprenticeship will begin in August.
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, June. 2019
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))