Cradle Fund Sdn Bhd (Cradle) is an agency under the Ministry of Finance that assists budding entrepreneurs to transform their technology-based ideas into viable business.
Cradle Investment Programme 300 (CIP300) is a pre-commercialisation programme that provides a conditional grant and value-added assistance for entrepreneurs to kick-start innovative technology-based start-ups to develop and commercialise their products or services
ICT: Mobile/wireless Tech, Creative Multimedia & Content Development, Shared Services Outsourcing, Hardware Design, Software Development, Internet-based Services.
Non-ICT: Biotechnology, Advanced Materials, Green Technology, Advanced Manufacturing Related Tech, High-technology Consumer & Business Products.
Others: Semi-Conductors, Life Sciences, Clean Technology.
Individual or locally incorporated companies operating less than 3 years and fulfilling the following criteria:
- A team comprises of 2 members only;
- Primary applicant is a Malaysian aged 18 years & above;
- Primary applicant is a permanent resident in Malaysia;
- In the case of a company, it must be incorporated less than 3 years with 51% of the
company’s equity being held by Malaysians & accumulated revenue is NOT more than RM3 million.
Up to RM300 000.
In addition to the conditional grant, a key feature of CIP300 is a range of value-added assistance designed to help nurture, develop and prepare recipients for the challenges of building a tech start-up from the ground up, including:
- An enhanced Coaching & Mentoring Programme throughout the funding period;
- Opportunity to be matched with potential investors;
- Match making with Cradle’s partners;
- Internal training programme to support creation, innovation and commercialisation.
- Participation in business and networking events under Cradle;
- Media and public relation support.
The application from pitching stage to approval stage will take around 2 to 3 months. Upon approval, it will take approximately up to 18 months to receive the coaching and monitoring.
Disbursement of Fund
Funds will be disbursed through one-time advance to kick-start the project, and the rest will be on reimbursement basis
Application & Enquiries:
Obtain further information and apply online via https://www.cradle.com.my/products/cip300/
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, Sept. 2018
Cradle Fund Sdn Bhd
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))