Cagamas Berhad (Cagamas), the National Mortgage Corporation of Malaysia, was established in 1986 to promote the broader spread of house ownership and growth of the secondary mortgage market in Malaysia. Cagamas issues debt securities to finance the purchase of housing loans from primary lenders.
The scholarship programme is intended to reach out to deserving Malaysians who are in need of financial aid to pursue their education.
Fields of Study:
Accounting, Banking/ Islamic Banking, Business Administration, Finance/ Islamic Finance, Financial Banking and Management, Economics/ International Financial Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Law/ Shariah Law, Computer Science/ Information Technology, Human Resource, Risk Management, Technology Based Fields related to Financial Industry.
Institutions of Study:
Public Higher Education Institutions:
Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM), Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Universiti Malaya (UM), Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK), Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP), Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP), Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT), Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS), Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS), Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM), Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM), Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
Private Higher Education Institutions:
Multimedia University (MMU), Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK), Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), Universiti Selangor (UNISEL), Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TAR UC).
- Malaysian citizen under 25 years of age (as at 1 January 2018);
- Good academic results in SPM/STPM or equivalent, with credits in Bahasa Malaysia & English;
- Students already enrolled in their undergraduate studies are also eligible to apply;
- Maximum household combined salary of not more than RM4,000;
- Not in a position to take on the course without financial aid or award;
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship, financial aid or award from any institution, organisation or foundation.
Value of Award:
- Up to RM10,000 a year for tuition & other fees including hostel fees;
- Up to RM4,000 a year for allowances for learning aids including books, computers, stationeries & other materials;
- Up to RM6,000 a year for living allowance;
- Each scholar will be assigned a “mentor” from the Senior Management Team and selected Management Team to provide consistent and continuous mentoring throughout the duration of the scholar’s programme.
There is no bond to this scholarship.
Application & Enquiries:
For further information, please refer to: http://www.cagamas.com.my/cagamas-scholarship-programme. Download application form from the above website & email the completed application form with relevant documents to email@example.com, or post it to
Human Capital & Administration Department
Level 32, The Gardens North Tower
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, June 2018
Cagamas Berhad Website
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))