Bank Negara Malaysia provides opportunity to Malaysian best talents to have access to best learning experiences at top universities.
Fields of Study:
Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Law, Computer Science.
- Kijang Emas Scholarship (Deadline: 15 Mar. 2020)
- Malaysian citizens not exceeding 19 years of age on 1 July 2020;
- Minimum 8 A’s (A & A+ only) in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM);
Sponsorship to pursue a bachelor’s degree is subject to the scholar meeting the Bank’s approved criteria.
- Undergraduate Scholarship (Deadline: 8 Apr. 2020)
- Malaysian citizens not exceeding 25 years of age on 1 July 2020;
- STPM / A-Level – at least 3 A’s; or Diploma / Matriculation CGPA of at least 3.50; or South Australian Matriculation – ATAR of at least 85%; or American Foundation Program – SAT1 score of at least 1200; or those currently pursuing Undergraduate – CGPA of at least 3.50.
- Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with 5 credits including Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris & Mathematics;
- Gained admission or is currently pursuing Undergraduate studies at the Bank’s list of approved universities.
- Postgraduate Scholarship (Deadline: 8 Apr. 2020)
- Malaysian citizens not exceeding 30 years of age for Master’s Degree and 35 years of age for PhD on 1 July 2020;
- Obtained a First Class (Honours) Bachelor / Master’s Degree from recognized local and overseas universities;
- Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with 5 credits including Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris and Mathematics;
- Gained admission or is currently pursuing postgraduate studies in 2020 at the Bank’s list of approved universities.
Additional requirements for the above 3 scholarships include:
- Strong leadership qualities, excellent teamwork capabilities, outstanding in both extra-curricular activities and sports;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Value of Award:
Covers full tuition fees and living expenses.
Willing to serve Bank Negara for a specified period upon graduation.
Application & Enquiries:
For further information and online application, visit: https://careers.bnm.gov.my/. Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, Mar. 2020
Bank Negara Website.
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))