This scholarship is open to nationals of member countries of ASEAN ( except Singapore ) to pursue a d full-time Nanyang MBA by coursework at Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
- ASEAN citizens from Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam;
- Excellent academic record;
- A good command of English;
- At least 2 years of working experience;
- Should not be on paid employment or concurrently hold any other award or allowance.
Value of Award:
Tuition fee of $25,000; monthly stipend of S$1,350.00 and book allowance of S$500.00.
Duration of Award:
Each scholarship is tenable for 1 year for the Nanyang MBA.
There is no bond attached to the scholarship. No deferment of scholarship award will be allowed.
Application & Enquiries:
Application is to be submitted online. Further information is available at https://nbs.ntu.edu.sg/Programmes/Graduate/NanyangMBA/admission/Pages/ASEAN-Graduate-Scholarship.aspx. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified in mid-April.
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, Jan. 2020.
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore website
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))