For Malaysian professionals in the public or private sectors to broaden their experience through consultation, internship, participation in seminars, workshops and other professional enrichment programs at relevant institutions in the U.S. and to share knowledge of Malaysia with social, civic and other groups in the U.S.
- Malaysian with a master’s degree or equivalent professional qualification in the field of the proposed program;
- For professionals and artists outside academy, recognized professionals standing and substantial professional accomplishment is expected;
- A detailed statement of proposed activity for research or lecturing at a U.S. institution;
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in the related field. Hold a managerial position in a government organization or the private sector and demonstrate a potential for higher responsibilities;
- Proficiency in English appropriate to the proposed lecturing or research project to be carried out in the U.S.;
- Sound physical and mental health.
These grants are meant for practitioners rather than scholars; administrators, managers of organizations / associations / services, journalist, and lawyers are encouraged to apply.
Period of Award:
3-6 months program for the 2017 / 2018 academic year ( August to June ).
Application & & Enquiry:
Apply online at https://apply.embark.com/student/fulbright/scholars/
For further information, please contact:
Malaysian-American Commission on Educational Exchange (MACEE), 18th Floor, Menara Yayasan Tun Razak, 200 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. www.macee.org.my. Tel: 03-21668878.
Ms Wee Hui Bieh, AFMSA, Oct. 2016
Malaysian-American Commission on Educational Exchange (MACEE)
This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))